FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £40!

0

Your Cart is Empty

New

Mr. Muscle Drain Unblocker, Sink & Drain Cleaner, Heavy Duty Power Gel 500ml pack of 2

Notify me when this product is available:

The UK's No 1 Selling Drain Brand*, Mr. Muscle® Power Gel Drain Unblocker cuts through standing water in your clogged drain, dissolving even the toughest clogs. Use this sink unblocker once a week to clear blockages and slow-running drains anywhere in your home, from your kitchen to bathroom sinks. Just pour the entire contents of the bottle down the plughole to attack the blockage directly, and after waiting 5 minutes, flush with hot water (allowing longer for tough clogs). With a formula that clears drains 3x better than bleach**, getting rid of blockages and their unpleasant odours, 

Mr. Muscle® Power Gel is the plughole unblocker that allows you to clean less and live more. 

  • Sink power unblocker to destroy the toughest clogs in your drain.
  • Blocked drain cleaner for dissolving clogs caused by debris in sinks, plugholes, and pipes.
  • 3x more effective than bleach as a pipe unblocker based on hair removal in laboratory testing.
  • Cuts through standing water to unblock plugholes.
  • Mr. Muscle drains unblocker is safe for use on all types of pipes.

Mr. Muscle® Drain Gel unblocker sinks through standing water and blockages to eliminate blockages and their unpleasant odours so you can clean less and do more.


Preparation

HOW TO USE:

1.) Pour the entire contents of the bottle down the plughole.

2.) Allow working for 5 minutes. For tough clogs, leave to work longer.

3.) Flush with hot water from the tap.

To keep sinks and plugholes clean, use Mr. Muscle® Power Gel weekly. To clear slow running drains and deep clean your entire pipe, use Mr. Muscle® Drain Foamer.


Ingredients:

  • contains < 5% chlorine-based bleaching agents, soap, amphoteric surfactants

Precautions:

May be corrosive to metals. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.

If medical advice is needed, have a product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Store locked up. Dispose of contents /container in accordance with local regulations. Wear protective gloves. Do not breathe fume. 

Warning! Do not use it together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).