FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £40!

0

Your Cart is Empty

Just For Men Touch of Grey Black T55 40g Pack of 3

Notify me when this product is available:

Just For Men Touch of Grey Black T55 is for men who want to keep some of that silver-haired sophistication while restoring some of their natural shade.

This oxygen-activated hair dye takes only 5 minutes to subtly reduce the amount of grey in your hair with each application - and you can choose how much grey you want to keep by applying more often or less frequently.

Just For Men Touch of Grey Black T55 is permanent but will grow out as the grey grows back.

Directions: 

Put the gloves on then remove the cap from the end of the tube and peel off the seal; immediately screw on the comb applicator to prevent the product from oxidizing. Apply to dry, unwashed hair and start where hair is greyest. Comb the product evenly from front to back of the head and from side to side, using the comb applicator to spread. After 5 minutes rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until the water runs clear. Shampoo hair and rinse again. Dry and style as usual.

Ingredients: 

Aqua, Aminomethyl Propanol, Coco Glucoside, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Acetate, Carbomer, N,N-Bis(2 Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulphate, 1,2,4-Trihydroxybenzene, Parfum, Trisodium EDTA, p-Phenylenediamine, Erthorbic Acid, Sulphuric Acid, p-Aminophenol, Sodium Sulphate, Cinnamidopropyl Trimethyl Ammonium Chloride.

Warnings: 

Do not use this product if you have, already experienced any reaction to hair colour products or have an irritated, sensitive or damaged scalp. Before using this product you must perform a preliminary 48 hour skin allergy test. Read and follow directions on enclosed leaflet. In rare cases, use of hair dye has been related to skin depigmentation, which may be permanent or temporary. If you notice any allergic reactions, discontinue use immediately. If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water. If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Irritant. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows.