Epimax Cream is a new emollient formulation that is light enough to allow quick penetration and moisturization of the skin as well as being suitable for use as a substitute for soap in the bath or shower or when cleaning the skin.
Some emollients can cause skin reactions such as burning, stinging, itching, and redness, particularly in children with atopic eczema.
- For use in eczema, psoriasis, and other dry skin conditions.
- Colour, fragrance, and lanolin free
- Specially formulated as an SLS-free leave-on emollient for softening, protecting, and moisturizing dry skin.
- Can be used all over the body and is suitable for all ages, including babies.
- Can also be used as an alternative to soap and shower gel.
Epimax Cream is nongreasy and rubs in easily, leaving the skin feeling soft, smooth, and supple.
Directions for Use:
Apply to the affected areas as frequently as required, smoothing gently in the direction of hair growth, or as directed by your doctor, pharmacist, or nurse.
To use as a skin cleanser or a soap substitute, use as required instead of soap when washing in the bath or shower.
White soft paraffin 15% w/w, cetostearyl alcohol, liquid paraffin 6% w/w, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, water.
- Fire Hazard: Do not smoke or expose yourself to naked flames.
- Fabrics with dried products on them easily catch fire. Wash fabric well to reduce risk.
- Rarely mild reactions such as skin rash can occur.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the listed ingredients.
- Contains cetostearyl alcohol and phenoxyethanol which may cause local skin reactions.
- Report any undesirable effects to a medical professional.
- Seek medical advice if accidentally swallowed.
- Avoid product contact with eyes.
- Consult a medical professional before using on broken, badly cracked, infected, or bleeding skin.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Use within 3 months of opening.